Thursday 16 April 2015

Clothing Haul

I bought some clothes from Missguided as there was a sale. This is the first time that I've ever ordered anything off of this website and I'm so pleased that I did buy them. These clothes are such good quality and I find that they fit me really well. I will write the prices of the clothes underneath that they are priced at now.

 Polli Leaf Print Check Skort Grey
This is on sale at the moment at £8.00 but it is normally £20.00

I love this item because it is the first skort that I've owned and I think it will look really nice on a hot day with a plain baggy vest top tucked in and some sandals. Also, it has some yellow on it so it isn't just black and white like most of my clothes.

Careena Front Pleat Midi Skater Skirt Blue
This is on sale at the moment at £12.00 but it is normally £19.99

I love this item because I've always wanted one of these midi skater skirts, I've always put off getting one though because I didn't know if it would suit me but I bought it and I'm going to try to push myself to wear it this year.

Maia Gingham Bralet Black
This is on sale at the moment at £9.99 but it is normally £14.99

I love this item because it matches the skirt that I bought and I think the co-ord sets look really nice. You could also wear this bralet with a plain skirt for a more casual look. The only thing with this is that you can't wear a normal bra so you would have to wear a backless bra or no bra. You could also wear a lace bandeau if you don't want to show a lot of skin.

Helena Gingham Full Midi Skirt Black
This is on sale at the moment at £15.00 but it is normally £19.99

I love this item because it matches the bralet and also because I just think that it is so pretty. It reminds me of Dorothy's outfit in the Wizard Of Oz:'). You could also wear this with a plain top tucked in for a more casual look or wear it with the matching bralet and nude heels for a more dressed up look.

Allina PU Trim Boucle Shorts
This is on sale at the moment at £10.00 but it is normally £22.00

I love this item because I have no shorts like this in this material and they just look so nice. I would say that they are high waisted which I absolutely love and they aren't too short which is good because I don't like wearing really short shorts. 

 

Kayleigh x

1 comment: